BASS BARN banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a commercial refrigerator, approx. 7' tall, 3' wide, 3' deep, I bought it off my buddy's who sold his bait store! The refrigerator is $2,700.00 new! He had it for 6 years in the bait store for a bait & soda fridge! I had it for a year and I used it for bait! This is a perfect bait fridge! It has 4 shelves that are 3' x 3', and a full view glass door so you can see the items on the shelves before opening the frige. I stopped using it because it is very big and it takes up to much space in my garage and I want to get something smaller. When I did use it it worked perfectly and kept everything alive! I had meal worms, wax worms, and night crawlers on the top shelf, 4 bins filled with water on the 2 middle shelves for pike minnows, shiners, crayfish, and leeches, and the bottom shelf I used for beer & soda! This frige is clean, and works well! I paid $900 for it a year ago! Make me an offer all will be considered! OR Make me a trade offer! I am looking for a 9.9 or 15hp out board motor!!!!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts