BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I overheated the 2000, 200 hp Evenrude on my 24? WA last Summer. The darn horn never came on. It did still run after I got it home. Insurance required a disassembly. It is still apart. Heads off, lower unit off. etc. The computer is fried. The cylinders are scored. The injectors had the re-enforcing recall done. The lower unit was replaced three years ago. There is a very good stainless prop included. The control binacle, cables and wires are included. The oil tank andf lines are included. Tilt & trim is good. The heads seem good. The multi-function tach, etc. is included. The flywheel and alternators were replaced one year before the heat. The cowlings are very good ? minor scratches on the top. I would like to sell the engine complete. If it does not sell, I will part out the engine. I you want a specific part, email me so that if the engine does not sell, we can discuss the part you want. I have listed on Ebay

This is sale is for local pickup. I am willing to deliver within an hours drive for $1/mile one way.

·
Registered
109 Posts
hey ynot2,
lost my 2000,200 hp ficht last fall.
I am having trouble unloading it.
lost #1 piston(good lower unit,trim,etc.)
If I find a buyer,maybe I can help you also.
good luck
what did you repower with?(I have a new yami)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bunkergreg,

I'll keep your info and pass it along if I get requests on Ebay.

I put a 250 Suzuki 4 stroke on my 230WA HydraSport.

I had a Yami on my last boat and loved it. I just couldn't pass up the price I got for the Suzuki.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fISHER224,

I have a reserve of $1500 for the entire engine on Ebay. If it does not sell as a whole, I will part out the engine. I really didn't want to get into tearing it apart. But, I will keep your request and notify you if I do part it out.

thanks for your interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts