BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very nice fish out there in the ASA , saw you all morning working hard for that fish.....well deserved!!!!!!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
red scarab thank you very much. We worked hard for that fish.

Brain I won the Big fish calcutta also took third for overall. It was a good tournament with great fisherman. I really enjoyed being part of it. I am looking forward to the next one.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Billy, you got the 44 lber? Darren called me yesterday and said someone got one. Nice fish!

·
Registered
78 Posts
You where right by us. I was in the Thats It. we had a big one run so hard i couldnt take the rod out of the rod rigger.Nice job . Theres always fathers day weekend by then ill have the new boat.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Originally posted by billythekid:
red scarab thank you very much. We worked hard for that fish.

Brain I won the Big fish calcutta also took third for overall. It was a good tournament with great fisherman. I really enjoyed being part of it. I am looking forward to the next one.
congrats Billy!!! I know it was hard fishing up there the past few days

·
Registered
232 Posts
I happen to know just how hard Billy worked to get that fish. However, if hard work were all it took, hell by the way I feel today, Randy and I would have beaten MacRenolds mark by a mile!! In other words, my *** has been kicked after 2 days and 22 hours of fishing time.

Excellent experience, great boat, great group of guys. A very special thanks to Randy, a most gracious host and suberb fishing partner! A million times thanks!!

Congratulations to all who participated and fished their b#$^s off in the ASA Stars & Stripes Tournament.

·
Registered
735 Posts
thanks to everyone for the praise. I busted my b+tt early last week at work, So it would give me sometime off to fish hard at the end of the week for some pre tourament fishing.

paul
the boat Kristena had the 44. I got the 45.5 fortunally for darren and the crew of the Big Boy he wasnt an ASA Member or in the calcutta for the largest fish.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts