BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To Bill and Darren, who premiere today at 4:00pm on Comcast SportsNet...

You really have to "get" what a big deal it is for an all locally produced fishing show to be the lead-in for today's Phillies game.... in the media business....things like this are like dreams come true.

Kudos to our local friends on their success!

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
I second that Ed, it will be on in the Kitchen here at work @4PM....

Thanks Bill & Darren,,

By the way Darren, How's the Engraving Coming ? ;)

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Nice show today guys,, I especially liked when Darren hooked that 30lber with a mouth full of pretzels... :D

By the way those Bleeding Circle Hooks looked great and it showed you exactly how well they were hooked for Catch & Release...

Thanks Again,,,

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
It was a great show on the river and how it really made a come-back.
;) Nice job Bill & Darren.

[ 06-07-2006, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Capt Lew ]

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Congrats to NJA. They deserve it.

They work hard at what they do, and they do a first class job.Their magazine has moved from no subscription status to "Most Wanted" in my house.

Steppin up to Comcast is a major accomplishment.

Way to go, guys. :cool:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Guys Thanks for the support and encouragment, and I am elated that you enjoyed the show!

As for Direct TV and Dish, Guys we are working on it. Rest assured we are trying to get the entire state, heck the entire NATION to see the amazing fishing this state has to offer. So our Sat guys sit we will get there.

LamiMike, For the summer run (Now through August) we are on only on Comcast sportsnet, but come winter we will be on the air in Monmouth and parts further North in the state. so stay tuned so to speak.

For those who missed today, we will reair each Wednesday show on Saturday at 5:00pm and again on Sunday between 12 and 2. This week it is on at 12 noon. Be sure to check your local listings for confirmation.

Check the website for schedule info, plus the show clips and descriptions should be up real soon.

Thanks again, and ENJOY!!!!

NJANGLERDARREN

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Awesome show guys!!! This is every fisherman's dream, to be on tv doing what they love.

·
Banned
1,809 Posts
That was a GREAT show, that 1 catfish was a beast and some real good size stripers also...best of luck in future shows.I thought it was awesome how the fish hit and then came back to attack the herring.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.