BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with one of my friends in the Bayshore Saltwater Flyrodders, he says quite a few guys are coming down May 1st. Should be a pretty good time. Any idea on how many boats we will have? This weather has really been keeping me from getting mine together, I hope to be in by then to ferry some flyrodders.
Rocco

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Rocco,
Email me about the conclave. I've been trying to email you about getting the club table but it won't work for some reason. If you've fogotten mine, it's in my profile. Thanks!

~Dave

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Rocco,
We have 5 or 6 good sized boats as of now. We have worked out all of the details so that we will have a great time!

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Must have missed this. Please give somne details, either here or by e-mail. Me & my boat, could be available. Ron

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Rocco, good to hear guys are comming down for the event. At our Exec. meeting we worked out all the details. Will you be at the next SJCFA meeting. I am popping my boat in the slip tomorrow and will pull it prior to Corsons. We have 5 boats and there are alot of good areas to fish. Meeting we will go over all the details.

Sparse, Check out the SJCFA web site. Our club invited the members of some north jersey fly clubs to come down and fish with us. They are hosting us later in the year in their home waters.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I cant bring my Vicking but I'll be there with my Sea Pro...LOL

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll bring the table to the next meeting, do we need the projector screen also? Looking forward to this get together, it should be a good time.
Rocco

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Darrin Check your mail, we are counting on your boat. I put information on it and I will call you tomorrow to go over last minute details.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
We didn't mention it, but If you have a handheld vhs radio bring it, it will hope with communication with the boats. Also those little walky talkies will work with the anglers on the land to communicate with the other groups.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
For all those that will be at event. Don't forget eye protection and sun protection. Sunglasses or protective eyewear will prevent sun and hook damage to eyes. Lets all be safe. Hook fish not people.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts