BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes, pretty much, front/back/inlet. I also haunt the OC jetty's and backwaters occasionally.

I love CISP, but it has not been really productive for me this year.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Rob you are one prolific poster! Id say sticking to one spot seriously reduces your chances at landing many fish. Spots in different towns tend to be hot or cold from time to time. I like to move and find the fish.

·
Registered
452 Posts
CISP has been bad to me this year. I think it is too shallow at the inlet, thus eliminating bigger fish to move into the back? Its fun to catch the smaller blues when the peanuts are running, but for stripers, not worth my time.

·
Registered
99 Posts
FELLA'S
the fish are in the back,just get a black bomber (at night)and move along the sod banks,you may ,however want to do a few day trips to get to know the lay of the land.Corsons inlet despite popular belief may have its moments but overall its not really a great place to fish.Just my opinion, I am sure some may disagree.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Hey guys ,I've been catching stripers all year in Corson Inlet area,won't give you exact spots BUT will tell you to "think out of the box" Fish are there but not in normal spots and you need to experiment with the baits and colors
I was even catching bass when water temp was up in high 70's this summer.

good luck

·
Registered
489 Posts
Originally posted by BUCKTAIL WILLIE:
Hey guys ,I've been catching stripers all year in Corson Inlet area,won't give you exact spots BUT will tell you to "think out of the box" Fish are there but not in normal spots and you need to experiment with the baits and colors
I was even catching bass when water temp was up in high 70's this summer.

good luck
He speaks the truth! Good thing for the rest of us he releases most of what he catches! Heading back to Ft Meyers this winter Bucktail?

[ 11-05-2004, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: Ramblin ]

·
Registered
252 Posts
Willie is absolutely right!!!!

My buddy and I were catching decent size keepers (old regs)the last weekend in July. In bare feet and shorts we caught 6 in hour with jet skis buzzing us.

We use a different technique than Willie.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Ramblin, heading for Naples on Dec 28th

1 - 10 of 10 Posts