BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Team SmokeStick,
Welcome to the BassBarn.Com.Glad To Have You Aboard.

We are entering a great stretch of SpringTime Fishing around the OC/CISP area along with the entire NJ Coastline..Lately there have been both
good reports of Striped Bass Action out front on the beach and in the backbays during the night..
Bait in the surf and plugs in the back..Bluefish have also been reported and the weakfish should not be far behind...

Good Luck,,,

·
Registered
370 Posts
SmokeStick,
Welcome to the Barn.
I will be in the Ocean City area on Tuesday Night. I will post my report when i return(hopefully a good one). If your around that evening I'll be driving a Silver Nissan Pickup.

·
Registered
8,351 Posts
Went out behind sea isle Sunday afternoon in my brothers kayak, first time in a yak. I am more of a canoe person but I had a good time with the 3lb blues.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
had em pretty good when the sun came out and the wind dropped out yesterday afternoon

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Welcome to the barn, Stripers being caught daily but all between 25-27 1/2" , Bluefish have showed up in numbers with decent size
Fluke all over especially on outgoing tide

Weakfish ,I'm still looking

good luck

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hit Corson's today from 10-7pm. Very rough surf and needed 6+ to hold at all. A lot of weed and very windy.
Didn't have so much as a hit all day! Bloodworms, clam, mullet and mackerel were offered.
Always the next time..............

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
was the hole still at the entrance?i tried filling it in on saturday,but i ran out of energy.it was made by a lexus suv with all- wheel drive.he had to be towed out.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
I like to give Corsons a try at night in my yak. Anybody out there wants to show me the ropes.
Barrell
cell- 513-1680

1 - 9 of 9 Posts