BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fished with Costa Rica Dreams Los Suenos.
Good fishing, excellent crews, super weather, great times...
What else can you say... can't wait for next year.

More pix... page 2

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Awesome pix

Some nice shots.

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
<------------------- :( Jealous!:(

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
STOP YOUR MAKING ME SICK AND FULL OF TEARS!!

I WENT ALL THE WAY TO CABO>>> ON MY HONEYMOON! KNOW WHAT I CAUGHT!!!!?!?!?!?

A 20lb mako and some serious montisumos revenge!! talk about sucking! lol

Nice pic CC!!

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Ok CC thanks now i am really upset.. Man i got to get out of this state for a while.. time for a serious leave of absence from the business!

I am going to costa for a while!

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
awesome pics:eek:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I see you used the trick they had in the saltwater sportsman magazine with the mahi. Nice, I like the idea but I figured I would have the fish in the box before even worrying bout restraining it. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
3 guys on the boat officially released 24 over 3 days and kept several 20#+ Mahi. We raised another 15-20 and had 7-8 that bit but were lost. My buddy Rob is the photographer... I believe the camera is a Canon EOS 1D. He took over 400 shots... probably 100 of them are "magazine" quality shots... I just uploaded a few as a test.
It was a neat trick lassoing the Mahi... they say it minimizes the meat from bruising when you allow them to go ballistic in the fishbox? no idea? But the open air restaurant at the Los Suenos marina cooked up our fish a couple different ways for appetizers... it was the best. The mates also cooked up two big plates of Lemon Pepper Mahi bites one afternoon for a snack :)
Overall a top notch fishing destination and Costa Rica dreams is a first class operation... highly recommended.

More below...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts