BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Super fun time! Good waves so surfed alot but toward the end got some fishing in. Here are acouple of pics throw some more up later. The little yellow fin made my striper reel scream sooo loud!:) Big thanks to Joe P. at Tackle Direct in Ocean City him and the other guy working took alot of time helping with getting the propper gear for the trip!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Nice work, fish in the hand, board leash on the ankle. A little drink with the lady after dinner. Livin the life.

RyanF

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RyanF said:
Nice work, fish in the hand, board leash on the ankle. A little drink with the lady after dinner. Livin the life.

RyanF
I got into a gnarly bird play just outside the reef, was scared of the surface action. And kinda happy I just got a small Jack. Having pelicans smashing the water around me and a feeding frenzy that would pop up like a depth charge, had me questioning my decision to be fishing. No ladies, just surfing and laughing with some friends. We surfed so much we would wake up at 5am with 10 hrs of sleep. Costa is a adventure, I could go back for a roosterfish alone!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
nice pics af.........Ill be out and about tonbight after 11.......gimme a ring

·
Registered
469 Posts
nice! i just got back from there a couple weeks ago, didn't fish much at all though. brought my ugly stik and a couple big plugs down to pavones one day and didnt get anything, but i saw plenty of roosterfish and mahi smashing the surface real close to land! we did get a really out of season S swell though, 6' at 18 seconds which was more than decent

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
always fishing said:
No ladies, just surfing and laughing with some friends. quote]

No local chicas? Anyway, I was wondering why there were no reports of you checkin out the back

RyanF

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
customXrider said:
nice! i just got back from there a couple weeks ago, didn't fish much at all though. brought my ugly stik and a couple big plugs down to pavones one day and didnt get anything, but i saw plenty of roosterfish and mahi smashing the surface real close to land! we did get a really out of season S swell though, 6' at 18 seconds which was more than decent
Nice! Want to go to pavones, who did you fly with from San Jose? We were in Mal Piaz was fun beach break, super fun playful, skatepark like waves. The first day was kinda big, acouple of the sets seemed like I was surfing small pin balls.

Ryan, they call them ticas, there. I gotta good girl here at home. Third world booty never been my style. I like clean cut american.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts