BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody who watches the quest for the one , probably has seen Trev Gowdy charter capt Ken Swirko to put him on some very large bass , There has been three episodes to date that I know off, One was three years ago and Capt Ken back trolled through a rip on a very rough day, and produced a 60 pound fish, 63 i think was the exact weight, The following year he too Trev back out again at night and in the fog , They seemed to lump em up with one weighing 48 lbs , Than year i have heard the tore them up again , unfortunately i haven't seen it as of yet , but I did reset my dvr for the quest for the one , so I can catch it the next time it comes on , Well anyway I was just watching the latest drvrd quest and who do I see , none other than our very own Capt Ken Swirko , only he was going to be the angler, He swam out to a rock pile at night and fished for the monster bass , It was to the extreme and very cool , I really enjoyed watching a true expert at work Well done and nice fish capt.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Anybody who watches the quest for the one , probably has seen Trev Gowdy charter capt Ken Swirko to put him on some very large bass , There has been three episodes to date that I know off, One was three years ago and Capt Ken back trolled through a rip on a very rough day, and produced a 60 pound fish, 63 i think was the exact weight, The following year he too Trev back out again at night and in the fog , They seemed to lump em up with one weighing 48 lbs , Than year i have heard the tore them up again , unfortunately i haven't seen it as of yet , but I did reset my dvr for the quest for the one , so I can catch it the next time it comes on , Well anyway I was just watching the latest drvrd quest and who do I see , none other than our very own Capt Ken Swirko , only he was going to be the angler, He swam out to a rock pile at night and fished for the monster bass , It was to the extreme and very cool , I really enjoyed watching a true expert at work Well done and nice fish capt.:thumbsup:
What station do you find that on?

·
Registered
204 Posts
I did another series, Monsterfish the last two years.... 10 minute segments. They are more on the west coast, Outdoor network I believe. Personally I think they came out better than the Quest for the one series. The NJ Monsterfish I did this past June was my Favorite... Never saw it here on TV... I do have the video on my facebook Page.

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am sorry , i just realized i spelled your name wrong in my post. Zwirko not swirko. I went into facebook , to check out the video , that is when i found i was spelling your name wrong, Take it easy Capt, and have a good season this year.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have a question.. How do you get sponsored by so many companies? do you just buy their gear and put the stickers on your boat/website?? I think striped bass are pretty easy to catch once you understand them. If you put alot of time in and know what striped bass like/look for its a given you will produce consistantly.......

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have a question.. How do you get sponsored by so many companies? do you just buy their gear and put the stickers on your boat/website?? I think striped bass are pretty easy to catch once you understand them. If you put alot of time in and know what striped bass like/look for its a given you will produce consistantly.......
Everybody out there just puts stickers on their stuff for the hell of it I am so sure??????
And yes you are so Correct!!! Striped Bass are pretty easy to catch once you understand them along with any other Fish....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.