BASS BARN banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading down to Cozumel in July. I have heard lots of good things about the flats fishing on the north end of the island however I was hoping to get any suggestions on fishing guides. I emailed one so far and he wants a bank transfer as a deposit :thumbsdown: (not gonna happen). The resort I am staying at schedules excursions however they don't seem to know any flats fishing guides in the area. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
talk to the guys at the tco fly shop in bryn mawr. check out there website tcoflyfishing.com the guy steve frangiosa can hook you up with someone

·
Registered
165 Posts
Isla Blanca is the best for tarpon. There just everywhere. Book with them then take the ferry to Playa del Carmen. It will dump you off on 5th ave. There will be taxis everywhere or perhaps your hotel can handle transport.

For bone fish and permit I would take the ferry (again) to Playa grab a cab and head south towards Belize. Ascension bay is the best! Pescamaya will get you on em! GL. Before my son, I would spend a month or two a year fishing down there. Let me know if I can help.:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts