1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We will be having an open house to kick off spring, at our new shop :thumbsup:

Date: Saturday, March 3rd
Time: 9am - 3pm
Where: 663 Shunpike Rd, Cape May Court House NJ.

Bring your boat and Save $$$$

Regular price for Bottom Paint - $13/ft (Pettit CPP Ablaitive Bottom Paint)

Drop off your boat for Bottom Painting and/or Detailing...and you will get 10% off!

Everyone else who stops by will get a $15 coupon to use for either Bottom Painting this spring or Shrink Wrap in the fall :thumbsup:

So come on out and save some $$$$. We will have the lift set up in the shop for everyone to check out and can answer any soda blast/ bottom paint questions you may have.

Any questions, feel free to email or call
609-617-1009
[email protected]

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This will also be the last day to save $25 for a summer storage spot. $325 gets you a spot for your boat, April 1st - October 1st.

Come on out and save some cash!

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Gonna try to stop by:thumbsup:

·
Registered
15,506 Posts
Congrats on the place. Looks like a perfect set up for you. Can't wait to see that little whaler on the water, it is going to fly!

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
hey phil.. i hate to say it but you did such an amazing job painting my bottom last year i think i can get away with just doing a little touch up this year... i was told i need to use the same paint so could you please tell me what you used and i will have you winterize it this fall and paint in the spring

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey phil.. i hate to say it but you did such an amazing job painting my bottom last year i think i can get away with just doing a little touch up this year... i was told i need to use the same paint so could you please tell me what you used and i will have you winterize it this fall and paint in the spring
The paint thats on there is Interlux Bottomkote. It is a single season paint...it might look good but that doesnt mean the chemicals are still in it. Its a gamble, but its your boat so whatever you want to do :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts