BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every time i try crabbing i get maybe 4 keepers. Where's tha crabbing good? what should i use? can you do it just off a bay dock or do you need to go out in a boat? any particular sea isle area locations any good?

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
This year crabbing has been hit or mis with more missing than hitting. You should use chicken backs, necks and legs. Bunker fish works well, as do most types of fish. If you use blue fish be sure to cut the head off, as to not spook the crabs. You do not need a boat but if you crab from a pier you are at the mercy of the tides. I have always had the best luck with round traps (metal mesh not string) box traps are also good, but the real fun is with the hand lines. They used to rent boats at whale creek marina in sea isle, not sure if they still do. If so there are many small creeks that they wil point out to you that may produce. Good Luck,
Joe

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
31,674 Posts
i know its not seaisle but dividing creek and beaver damn are producing about a half bushel per boat . decent size also.

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
hey nauti - looks like we are neighbors!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts