BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I learned some new tying tricks over the winter, probably some that most of you have known about for a while, but I'm still pretty stoked for spring.

No Bones in a month...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, what's going on here?

I'm starting to feel like an idiot...

Out here...all alone...just me and my flies...

And no pictures...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sh$t!

Da&^%$t!

Son of a blackeyed goat!

I'm technologically CHALLENGED HERE!!!

I wish we had an instant gremlin that was committing hari-kari...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Great looking crease flys. I use them in shallow water all summer back of corsons and in the fall out front

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
SC...Looking really nice! I always tie a Banger on a long shank hook....This will not impeede your hook ups a a regular shank will.

Your creasies look very nice. Be sure to fish them and customize the body shap to suit your needs. I like my creasies to sit upright(hook down) in the water when at rest. I work them slow as a subtle popper. I try to keep the face of the foam at a right angle to the hook shank.

You are tying some very nice stuff!! Get them in the water and let the fish tell you what they want!
Have Fun!

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
S c Felt your pain as you were struggling to post pics. Glad you finally succeeded & your flies look good. Hope you get them wet, a lot. Ron

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Good looking flys. You are one step a head of me. I just got a digital cammera and I'm learning how to use it. I got the picture taking down, the down loading and can email them, but I have yet to try and post one. Looks like you have it, you are now a pro. You will probably be telling me how to do it. Those flys will catch. I think Franks idea of alittle longer shank hooks will make them more effective.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Nice Job Derek - if they don't work I got some deadly dicks I'll give ya :D

I'm gonna call Amanda this week and speak to her about a fall trip.

[ 04-12-2004, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Brian E. Mullaney ]

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey surf cowboy, I have tried several times to post pics but have had the same results you experienced. Can you give advice on how you resolved your issues?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Therapy. And lots of it. :D

Actually, what I was doing wrong was, when I would get to the Properties of each picture to copy the http:, I wasn't copying the entire address. You have to play around with it to make sure you get the whole thing highlighted before you copy.

1. Post pic on other site.

2. Go to other site, right-click on picture.

3. Go to Properties

4. Go to http:

5. Make sure you get the ENTIRE ADDRESS!

6. Copy the address and paste into the URL blank that comes up with IMAGES on the Barn full reply form.

7. Good luck-- you're gonna need it!! :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
:mad: I give up!! I have tried to post my pics to two separate websites (snapfish and fishingworks), but neither have worked.

[ 04-12-2004, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: flatrat ]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts