BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the report boys....
Launched at the new Cape May ramp 4am yesterday morning.... nice ramp.
headed south towards the Hambone. Arrived onsite around 6:30. Setup on the chunk... waiting a few hours ... nothing. Didn't sea any other boats hookup. Decided to make the move to Masseys Canyon. Setup on the chunk ....
In less than an hour had a nice school of dolphin come boat side.. was puttting bait on the bailing rods ...then poof they were gone! Continued to chunk. Around noon hid a runoff...good I'm thinking... its on! Handed the rod off to my bro. Hooked him up with the belt. Could tell it was a tuna.. founght him for about 10 minutes so knew he was wasnt too large. Brought him along side the boat.. 40" bft. Took a few pictures as was my bro's first bft and let her go. Cruised back to Cape May in a about 2 hours. Go into the harbor, boy it was hot! Can't wait to get back out and get me a big boy. Here is Chris with his first bft which was released to swim another day :)

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Congrats to Chris for his first! Good job AJ! When i talked to you yo seemed a bit hurried and tired! Glad your rested up! Take care!

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don,
Yea dude, I was wasted! LOL
Good Times!
Feel better now... whats the forecast?

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Yes I could tell..LOL Good stuff though hooking your bro up with his first tuner!!!!

For this weekend work is the forecast! Damn gas prices.. LOL Probably next week weather depending.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts