BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished sunday with Joe (BT3100) all over the Margate area. Day started off with picking up some short fluke and junk fish around 6:30 am. tried drifting some of my ICW spots.. not much going on. tried the inlet .. not much going on. Tried out front in some nice 3-4 slop... nothing.
Managed one keeper fluke. But you know what.... it was great day on the water. :D Had many laughs and a great time on the water. Joe did have one big run off on his power pro.. took about 200 yds of line then slack? I have an idea of what it was. ;)
We'll be out again soon Joe. Huntin down some large and some bft. Also had the pleasure of meeting Ed (FM Tuna) and Jeff Fazz, both really cools guys, we'll have to done some fishing fellas
Saw Capt Steve on the Free Spirit crusing through the inlet... you could do some long boarding off that wake ;) :D
AJ

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it was a "green" shark.
Was a blast Joe!
AJ ;) :D

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
AJ- how's you get BT to leave The Fort??.
Glad you guys had a nice day out there.

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tom,
I told him we had a great shot of the "Margate Slam"

1. Sea Robin
2. Skate
3. Sand Shark

He told me only the sand sharks were running in millbillyville south

How did you do this weekend?

·
Registered
31,674 Posts
THAT BIG EXPENSIVE WORRYING ABOUT WHAT PROP TO USE BOAT AND YOUR PUTZING AROUND THE BACK BAYS.WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD GROUNDS? OR RUNNIN FOR TUNA? LOL. NO BETTER IN THE BIG POND

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Old Grounds for me is about 40 miles. I will be slaying 100 lb tuna in a month @ 40 miles

We took a ride out front yesterday.. nice 4 footers stacked and breaking.. nothing was bittin.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
A Margate Slam- lol

And I always thought that involved a South Philly hottie after a night at Maloney's. :D

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It used too.. but haven't you heard/ Maloney's is no more!!! :( Maynards is the only local bar left :(
The rest have been replaced by 2 million dollar condos. But I do have some fun memories @ Maloneys! :D

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
try getting one of those hotties at maynards on a thurs night -I heard they were schooling up last thurs evening there

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Originally posted by Fin-Advisor:
try getting one of those hotties at maynards on a thurs night -I heard they were schooling up last thurs evening there
Gotta bring a good assortment of rubbers....I mean plastics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts