BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Nice! I love eating those little guys. And they are fun to catch also.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ihunt49

I noticed you are from Pipersville PA. so am I. Are you on this board a lot ? I just check it now and then. Maybe we should talk some time. We keep our b oat in Waretown NJ Where do you go out of.

later Joe

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I'm just waiting for you to say when Kevin, can't wait to watch you get skunked again! LOL!

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
yeah, yeah, i will never live that down huh!!!
oh well, id rather have a bad day of fishing over a day of working anytime. maybe i will do better this year!!!LOL

[ 04-09-2005, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: seaswirl ]

·
Registered
7,363 Posts
Croaker talk already?
Give me a white perch or a flatty filet anytime over them dang croakers!!I hate them fish.they taste horrible and they are all head like a drumfish.IMO

Did you hear that there are stripers being cught in the Del.Bay??...Let's talk about some real fish!!..LOL :D :D :D ;)

·
Banned
1,307 Posts
Bring em on , summer will be here before you know it !! Who doesn't like having a little croaker hit as soon as your line hit's the bottom as your fluke fishing ??!! Croaker," Little drum of the North". !! Store's closed, Gone Fishing !! :D

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Stripers LOVE Croaker,
Catch`em and live line`em in the rips!
;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.