BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People are catching croakers now in the lower Chesapeake near the MD/VA boarder. Things are starting to happen.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Nice! I love eating those little guys. And they are fun to catch also.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ihunt49

I noticed you are from Pipersville PA. so am I. Are you on this board a lot ? I just check it now and then. Maybe we should talk some time. We keep our b oat in Waretown NJ Where do you go out of.

later Joe

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Originally posted by ihunt49:
Nice! I love eating those little guys. And they are fun to catch also.
SOME OF THOSE LITTLE GUYS WERN'T SO LITTLE LAST YEAR. YOU CAN LAUGH NOW THEY ARE MY FAVORITE FISH TO EAT.

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Jack, I had you pegged for a black sea bass buy.

Craokers are fun to catch for a while, but they are pain to clean and for the size you don't get much meat but they do make a great fish cake!!!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I'm just waiting for you to say when Kevin, can't wait to watch you get skunked again! LOL!

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
yeah, yeah, i will never live that down huh!!!
oh well, id rather have a bad day of fishing over a day of working anytime. maybe i will do better this year!!!LOL

[ 04-09-2005, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: seaswirl ]

·
Registered
7,059 Posts
Croaker talk already?
Give me a white perch or a flatty filet anytime over them dang croakers!!I hate them fish.they taste horrible and they are all head like a drumfish.IMO

Did you hear that there are stripers being cught in the Del.Bay??...Let's talk about some real fish!!..LOL :D :D :D ;)

·
Banned
1,307 Posts
Bring em on , summer will be here before you know it !! Who doesn't like having a little croaker hit as soon as your line hit's the bottom as your fluke fishing ??!! Croaker," Little drum of the North". !! Store's closed, Gone Fishing !! :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
thanks for report, love corker bec. I'm southern

Have done well with 18in. at 60ft curve off AC so cant wait till show

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Stripers LOVE Croaker,
Catch`em and live line`em in the rips!
;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts