BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
hey lightwave you been catching any fish? i have been hammering the perch.had some over 2 pounds on saturday.let them go they were all big females.i just cannot kill them when they are full of roe.soon they will be fair game again.drum fish are here pretty good no large fish,mostly 15 t0 20 pounds.really strange hardly ever catch one under 50 pounds i do not know where these small ones came from.louis

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not really doing any catching. Still pretty new to the area, just hunting around. Marked a TON at blood pt the other day, no takers though. Same at main marsh. I'm going to be out this afternoon, at leats I'll catch the outgoing. I'll be out from about 2:30 to around 6:30. Give me a call on 68

·
Registered
689 Posts
try shallow water for the drum and bass.i have not left 3 to 5 foot of water.my friend had a big drum last night 82 pounds.i released one about the same size on sunday.smaller drum at graveling point 15 to 20 pounds.nice size weakfish moved in the bay.louis

·
Registered
223 Posts
hey light wave,
just put in last night
to a beautiful boat ride with a babe
it felt good to be on water
i'll be down on friday
give me a buzz

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The weather is going to suck this weekend. I was hoping to talk louis into either letting me hitch a ride, or hopping on my boat. I figured while I was with him I would try a Vulcan Mind Meld or something.

I'll give you a call mabye we can get together this weekend.

·
Registered
689 Posts
hi guys had three drum tonight 1 was 85 pounds,i took a picture to show you when i see you.going perch fishing tomorrow even if it rains have 1 guy going have room for 1 more lightwave if you want to catch perch and get wet.i will catch them i do not care what the weather does.call me 709-5378 i will tell you where i am at you can come along.louis

·
Registered
689 Posts
you missed a super perch day today lightwave 5 hours nonstop action every cast had some really nice jumbos.i have a perch tournament next sat.as of now looking good.only kept 7 fish for dinner,tring to go tomorrow.louis

1 - 13 of 13 Posts