BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
You must own half of Perkiomenville if you can afford a 14K engagement ring.

My grandparents had a place not far from there, woxall, and spent a bunch of time fishing there.

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mike, Wish I did. We all make mistakes, c'est la vie!

My best friend is from Woxall. I have been fishing the unami since I was a kid. I have a couple of honey holes that produce back there every time. Love it, the wilderness less than an hour from downtown Philly.

·
Banned
2,110 Posts
Just a tip aj. I did not give my wife an engagement ring, money was to tight. 15 years later we're still happily married, and she still does not have an engagement ring. Moral, It's not about the ring. Good luck.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Man...this thread ruined my night. Good luck selling the thing. I'll pass the word.

Hang in there,
Jamie

PS AJ stop by Seaview Harbor (e-dock)- drinks on me...

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Jamie. I will be in margate this summer, will take you up on that offer.
I will have pictures soon, the digital did not do it justice.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
TTT help the guy out

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
you try givin one of these new fangled :confused: goldbrickin no good wimmens a cubic zirchonia and they will whip out a jewelers loupe and laugh in your face, ha, stupid apelike creature dumb enough to trust me, whom I will one day fleece and leave, its going to take at LEAST a 2 carat blue white flawless to get the mugumbo that everyone else in town has had, and is tired of (except you)

I SAY sure, buy her an X thousand dollar ring, but SHE has to buy an X thousand dollar boat/gun/sports car, yanno, something of EQUAL VALUE for the same commitment of "ill be faithful until I get caught" - and of course, prenups so whacha bring in is whatcha take out, none of this blatant theivery followed by monthly payments on the cooze that shes givin out for beer shooters

The big guy down on fulling mill road near the cape may airport, owned a well drilling service, told me a LONNNNNG time ago, when I told him the little lady was bitching about having to pull a rope to bring the brick back to have the brick whack the pump and get the water going (the NERVE of the biotch, can you imagine? Not like she had to pump a handle or anything!
), he said "enjoy em while you got em, cause when they leave they own your ***"

Ive had a slippery neck ever since, LOL, no noose is good news!

:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
r u the 1 who sent me the email about AJ?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts