BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you spnsors make custom leaning posts? I am looking to get something made similar to what is posted below. I would need it to fit my boat so I can't purchase the one shown. I think the one shown will set up too close to the helm. I would also want the rod holders to be angled so they gat passed the hard top and an opening from the rear to put a cooler in like the second post shown

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pipe Dreams Marine said:
I can build anything you want. Tell me what your looking for...I did some work on your boat once before.
Did you fix the cracks in the welds? I never got to speak to you. Nice work
I am looking for something just like what is pictured above in the first picture. I want a seat that I can slide a cooler under while running and have it secured. I want a few rod holders so I can rig rods on the move and have a place to put em quick when clearing rods. I would like a little storage under the seat and also was thinking about a tackle drawer that slid out from the rear. My boat is in my yard on Reeds Beach Road. I don't know if it is possible for you to stop and take a look at the boat so I can show you. My cell is 609-602-6556

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
nice leaning post!!! hey that kid looks familiar;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts