BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling this for a friend who is moving away from the coast...he paid over $550 for this combo.

Asking $350 for the pair but is interested in offers.

Rod:Custom built 6' 2" standup tuna rod (Seeker blank) 6 Aftco roller guides, Aftco steel (not sure but it may be stainless steel) butt, butt detaches from rod for transit and storage. I have personally witnessed some big Bluefin and YFT tuna caught on this rod and it put a hurtin' on the fish.

Reel Specs:Okuma TS-50W-II 2 Speed Lever Drag High 3.2:1 Low 1.3:1
Weight:52oz
Ball Bearings:4
Line capacity: 710/50 540/60 420/80

Big Game two speeds. These big game reels share the same internal features with the Titus Gold. These workhorses use one?piece cast aluminum frames. The huge composite and stainless lever drag and the low speed cranking power will tame the meanest of game fish.

Reel has been used approx 8 times and the rod has been used less than 12 times over the past 2 seasons. They are both in mint condition. Reel cover include and Rod comes with a protection sleeve.

Can be sold separately but he would prefer to sell both together. We can probably ship and will quote that separately. Equipment is located in Northern NJ.

Asking $350 for the pair but is interested in offers.

click here for pics:
http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=czopper&P=&AID=2099779&IID=66852959&T=1

[ 01-05-2005, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: czopper ]

·
Registered
724 Posts
What class rod is it? Are the guides wind on types?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He believes it's 30#-50# medium action. Not really sure about the wind on guides. How can I tell?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts