BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got (2) custom Allstar conventional rods for sale.....

They're 10'-0" 1 pc. built on the 1208 blanks. When Hatteras Outfitters was using Allstar blanks(now Rainshadow) they rated this rod @ 3-8 oz. These rods are a matching pair that throw 4-6 hard....7 oz. with a surf clam REAL well and can lob 8 oz. and a smaller bait pretty good!

They're fabbed with fuji Sic guides, Pac Bay reel seats, with a 4 inch tapered EVA foam grip above the reel and cork tape handles below. Butt lengths are 25" center of reel seat to end of butt cap. Wrapped black on black.

These are serious customs with Diawa SLX-SHV 30's spooled with Cajun line (red) and ready to fish!!! All the gear is near perfect with only a few minor scratches. They even come with custom fitted quick-strike aluminum 5'-0" sand spikes.

I'm asking $250.00 per/ $500.00 total Selling @ set only...... FIRM!

Thanks!!!

Michael

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nick,

They're 2 yrs old and hardly used....give me till tomorrow evening to get the pics up. Pics won't do em justice! I'm telling ya...they're clean! They hang on the wall in my living room with all my other rods.

Thanks!
Michael

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Vineland.....no problem on not looking for any rods! I'd really hate to part with em anyways!!!! Will sell em if somebody comes looking as I've already committed to selling them....but I won't push it any furthur!;) Need the cash....but do I need it that bad???:confused:

Thanks anyway! And oh....LBI is where I do my fishing in the spring and fall as well! Work fulltime up that way in New Gretna @ Viking Yachts.

Later!
Michael

1 - 5 of 5 Posts