BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we all hear the word "Custom" when it comes to fishing equipment we automatically assume someone is making some Custom Plugs or Custom Rods,and there are many fishermen that due some fantastic work out there.
But there are some other guys also doing some outstanding work like with Teasers and Leadheads.
And they are BassBarner's to boot...
Check out the Following:

Mullaney's Teaser's & Flies

BayStalker's Leadheads/Jigs

I would like to Thank both Brian and Vince for hooking me up with some great "Custom Tackle"..
Thanks Guys,,,

Anybody else create some of their own fishing tackle ???, I know some guys are actually molding their own soft plastics these days as well.

Thanks,,,

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
my next adventure is custom bucktails - it'll happen over this winter. This is purely for fun -
friends get em for free or trade - no cash as this is a hobby, not a business. I dont need the stress of fufilling orders when i want to be fishin.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
the grek - do you want a build your own forum?? I do!!!!

forgot - nice work on the rod & lures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ 09-16-2005, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: Brian E. Mullaney ]

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Sweet stuff.I guess we use the word "Custom" to illustrate that the products we make are made by hand.By us.Or that they are one of a kind type of items.Or each item in a product line varies slightly due to being made "by hand".
Sometimes I do make rigs to order-custom-for certain individuals.Types that I don't offer in the A.O.K product line.
It's the personal touch :D

Brian you have mail.

Steve

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have molds that I have modified to accept larger hooks [6/0 mustad black nickle]. I have grub head, shad head, Tube G with collar which is my favorite, shad dart with large sizes, and some custom molds. I would be willing to let anyone borrow these in return for use of a hot lips mold [Smilin Bill] for a few days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts