BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY LITTLE 21'CC WILL HAVE THE DFL ON IT SAT.NOW WHO WOULD LIKE TO DONATE WHILE I SNEAK UP AND TAKE SOME MONEY IN THE DUKE OF FLUKE.I'LL TAKE THAT DISPICABLE RUTROW'S MONEY AND FRAME IT.CRABBY LARRY SAID HE STILL HAS HIS RECESS MONEY.AFTER I STEAL THE MONEY I'LL EAT LIKE A PIG OR I'LL EAT A PIG OR BOTH. WHO ELSE!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I just got back from Home Depot....I bought 3 gallons of DFL yellow paint on sale....I figure 1 gallon for the 21 footer and 2 gallons for BJ....everyone's invited to the paint party 5 PM Saturday......right after history repeats itself
:D

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Okay, I've never posted before, but could not pass this up... I'm done lurking.If Biggestjack is DFL (again) in the Duke of Fluke Tournament, I will have something special for him. We're looking forward to another great tournament, and to seeing all you barners at the post tournament party. If anyone needs info. on the Duke of Fluke Tournament, which is this Saturday, July 10th, you can log onto www.sterlingharbor.com, or call 609-729-1425. Captains meeting Friday evening @ 7:30 PM.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I WILL GO TO THE RT.47 CHAPEL TO BEG THAT THAT PERPETRATOR OF EVIL THINGS RUTROW (AKA OFOR)BECOMES DFL AND BOTH OF HIS BOATS ARE PAINTED YELLOW.
COME OUT YOU DOG?

AS LONG AS I BEAT YOU SPARKY RUFF

[ 07-06-2004, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: BIGGESTJACK ]

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Team 'Reef Madness' will be there. Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
254 Posts
BJ....normally my response to your comments would be..don't let your battleship mouth overload you rowboat a$$.....but having seen you ...that won't work :D

So all I'll say is watch your mouth there biggest fellow....my partner done gone and got hisself a new sparkplug and is firing on all cylinders and I'm bringin a HUGE can of whup'az just for you

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Oh no the Blind Squirrel found another nut :D
Cathy no cake for biggest he is dieting a few tickets for the aquarium on the boardwalk would be good so he can touch live fish. :D

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Uh-oh...Even a Blind Squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Biggestjack was in the shop this weekend feelin' up the minnows. I think he's getting ready.... I'm glad tugsnfishes partner (Rut-Row) got a new sparkplug or we would have lost a really BIG nut! I'm not sure that he's firing on all cylinders though!!!

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I MIGHT BE A LITTLE SLOW BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN ROW-RUT GOT HIS PLUG SPARKED:DID HE BUY A NEW BOAT OR BREAK DOWN AND BUY A PLUG FOR THE RUT-ROW?

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
DFL......Jack it brings a tear to my eye. We gotta' somwhow figure out how you can get rid of that designation.

Phil

·
Registered
254 Posts
Jack.....he's absolutely GEORGEOUS now......if the room's very dark and you're blind :D :D

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
don't be dfl this year---a couple of the perpatratiors of the dfl are not in the tourney---mulgoon & the other guy we will call the boss and the third one said he can't be dfl because he will lie. I'M AGAHST BY THAT DISPICABLE STATEMENT
and will pray at the route 47 chapel for him to repent.i told the truth that i didn't have a bite last year. i'm also deprived and dispared that the barn's own crabby larry has stay signed up with this henchman of the flats.i can't write any more i'm too hurt.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
BLIND SQUIRREL!!!!
Damn they just don`t care who they let on this board anymore
:D
Hi Cathy,you will find plenty of Nuts in this place.
Hope to see you Saturday
My money is on the Next Generation to win the Duke
They have a secret weapon...Fester :D

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Scott... Well, you're the one who dubbed me the Blind Squirrel.. I don't even have to look for the NUTS...they find me. Hell, we have a whole motel full of nuts. Hope to see you and Margie @ the Tourney. I missed you guys the past few times you were here. As far as Fester goes, I fished with him on the Next Generation last weekend. Secret Weapon???? I doubt it, but what a hoot! We had a good day of Flukin' @ the Reef, and then Cape May Point. Ernie is a good captain. He keeps a movin' till he finds where they're a layin', then keeps working the spot! We kept 16 fish 18 to 24 inches. (We decided 18 inches would be our "personal" size limit.) Uncle Fester missed a good one with the net. (Ernie's fish) You can only imagine the rest of the day!!! LOL!!! No one would net any more of Fester's fish! And he had a few good one's. What a Hoot!

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FISH YOU HAVE MANY RESPONSIBLETIES SAT.YOU ARE RIGHT CATH OVER THE LAST 5 YEARS ERNIE HAS MADE HIMSELF A VERY GOOD FISHERMAN.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts