BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone remember the D J of the delaware bay?? HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Yes. Reunion time? I know you sold your boat about 5-7 years ago and disappeared.

Where is:
What about BigBasstard?
He built a cutom rod for my boy that is a gem. Others have had issues.

Where are others:
  • Newsbouy? (Bill)
  • DopicDick
  • Krayfish
  • billybaitslinger

·
Registered
253 Posts
reel

Djdon What kind of reel was that you were saving up for this year for striper fishing. The reel thats gonna land the 50lb.+

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
You mean Seahawk or whatever???

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Djdon What kind of reel was that you were saving up for this year for striper fishing. The reel thats gonna land the 50lb.+
i have 50LB test line baitrunner Shimano ill have $50 by june right bout my birthday ok

thank you

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The disc jockey on the radio on the delaware bay. The barn had its own channel. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Yes. Reunion time? I know you sold your boat about 5-7 years ago and disappeared.

Where is:
What about BigBasstard?
He built a cutom rod for my boy that is a gem. Others have had issues.

Where are others:
  • Newsbouy? (Bill)
  • DopicDick
  • Krayfish
  • billybaitslinger
Dopic still post often on Dry dock. Krayfish is still around but doesn't post much any more.

·
Registered
527 Posts
ding how the hell ya been aint heard from you for a long time give me a shout sometime maybe we can do some croc huntin:eek:

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
yeah i miss fishing and listening to the nuts on the Radio!!! 78 used to be crazy...........HAPPPPYYYY DDDAAAYYYSSS

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shooter

Now there is a man I havent heard from in a ***** age. Crocadile Dundy on the Delaware bay!!!! Would be great to hook up with you my brother. You still bitin them sharks. My number is 610-637-2117 give me a buzz. Philly number but i live in OCNJ. We had some great times on the bay, and some great transmissions in 78. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Seaswirl

Yeah!!!! They were some great times spent on the bay with the barners on 78. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chaz

Yo bro hows it goin? Ancient Mariners dont die they just fade away. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Ding good to see you still a live. Haven't heard or seen you in years you old coot, glad your still slinging it around.:D The Barn just isn't the same with out you Ancient Mariners barking out every once in a while, too many new wanna-bees here. Happy Days to you bro!

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Rich

Yeah I am still around. Great to hear from you. The ancients and the doo **** gotta do another contest. Have a HAPPY DAY!!!!

YOUR FRIEND DING

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Tom (the other captain)

Great to hear from ya bro. Impressive pic of you and your daughter on the front page. Are ya still hangin on 78??? HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sea Caper

Hangin in bro hows yourself. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

1 - 20 of 23 Posts