BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I have a request, Can you put together a kit of beads and blades for Flukin. Reading these posts have me stoked and it's time to tie. I have plenty of squids and teasers but my supply of the other stuff is severly depleted.

Thanks; Scott

[email protected]
Scott - I agree its a great idea. Several years ago I noticed at both Bass Barn and Cabelas, they sell ALOT of kitted tackle assortments.

The issue I foresee is the offshore (imported) blades are junk. The only decent blades come from two big US suppliers, that is what I am using its a 100% brass nickle chrome plated US made product. So the blades and clevis have to come from here, the soft plastics/teasers/B-2 are made overseas. The plastic boxes would come from overseas and we could kit them here.

I think we can do it, but its too late for this season, unf. with tackle you have to do everything six to 12 months in advance.

Perhaps I can offer a temporary solution, and group everything in the online store for easy access, as we have all the "parts and pieces" in stock, its just hard finding them on the site.

Try this, everything good for Fluke is now grouped together

http://shop.cmtackle.com/categories/Fluke-Fishing/?sort=featured&page=1

Thank you for the suggestions, again its a good one, but give me till next Fall/Winter.

·
Registered
19,725 Posts
I always pick up beads, blades and other hardware at the winter outdoor shows.

Fairly low priced too for hundreds of beads of all colors.

Something to check out I guess.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Dan I may try to get to the Manahawkin Flea Market if your going to be there I'd like to check out your spinner blades. I made some of your squid rigs last season and did quite well with them. I used plastic wine corks instead of foam beads and had a couple of fluke try to eat them that were not much bigger than the squid. Lookingforwar to seeing you Sat. Thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts