BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

With the weather warming up, the tuna chunking bite will quickly be upon us! We have the following dates available for open boat or private tuna charters, as listed...

FRIDAY, JULY 8TH: 5 OPEN SPOTS OR A PRIVATE CHARTER

WEDNESDAY, JULY 13TH: 2 OPEN SPOTS

MONDAY, JULY 11TH: 5 OPEN SPOTS OR A PRIVATE CHARTER

TUESDAY, JULY 19TH: 2 OPEN SPOTS

WEDNESDAY, JULY 20TH: 5 OPEN SPOTS OR A PRIVATE CHARTER

TUESDAY, JULY 26TH: 5 OPEN SPOTS OR A PRIVATE CHARTER

If you'd like to book a spot or reserve the boat on any of these dates, give me a call or e-mail and we'll send you all the details along with what you need to do to make a reservation! Tuna trips run approximately 12-hours and are $200 per person or $1000 for the boat for up to five people. There are already some big fish showing up, and it should be one heck of a tuna season! Look forward to having you aboard!

[ 07-05-2005, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Capt Adam, wanted to go out w/ you on a Tuna trip last year but never got the chance. My friend and I, who went for fluke w/ you once last year, are interested, but don't know for sure if we can go yet. I'll let you know asap, and hopefully we'll be eatin' tuna steaks next month

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chris, you guys will certainly have a day for the tackle busters! I'll be ready for chunkin' and scallop slingin'! Looking forward to it. Stay away from the skates... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts