BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:

DATREX SELF-RIGHTING FOUR MAN OFFSHORE LIFERAFT NEVER USED AND ALWAYS KEPT IN MY HOUSE, NOT ON MY BOAT.
Model # DXPLSR4VR
26"X15"
75 pounds

Comes complete with full safety equipment pack: rocket flares, hand flares, mirror, whistle, drinking water, manual, paddles, sea sickness tablets, fishing kit, bailer, etc

I bought this back in 2016 thinking I was going to go offshore for tuna and never did. It's been kept inside my house. Never left on the boat nor in the elements.

Inspection was due earlier this year but it's never been used nor abused.

$800 firm Paid over $1,200.00 new

·
Registered
12,615 Posts
For Sale:

DATREX SELF-RIGHTING FOUR MAN OFFSHORE LIFERAFT NEVER USED AND ALWAYS KEPT IN MY HOUSE, NOT ON MY BOAT.
Model # DXPLSR4VR
26"X15"
75 pounds

Comes complete with full safety equipment pack: rocket flares, hand flares, mirror, whistle, drinking water, manual, paddles, sea sickness tablets, fishing kit, bailer, etc

I bought this back in 2016 thinking I was going to go offshore for tuna and never did. It's been kept inside my house. Never left on the boat nor in the elements.

Inspection was due earlier this year but it's never been used nor abused.

$800 firm Paid over $1,200.00 new
They need to be opened and repacked/resupplied every 5 years no matter what. I waited for 6 or 7 I didn’t run charters with that boat. I did pull the painter on the ones I sent for repack just to see if they were good and they all were.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts