BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for a combo flounder and bass trip with my eight year old daughter today. didn't do much on the flounder ,one keeper and one throw back.,so we switched over to bass. after a few missed run offs and two of the biggest sand sharks I've ever seen in the back she managed to set the hook on her first striper only 26 1/2 inches but more then enough to make our day .Thanks to chunking over at NO-Bones for the fresh bellies as usual they did the trick.
-------------------
ED.H
"COMPLETE ADDITION'
Bree-Zee-Lee- Marina
(REMEMBER,THE MAN WITH THE MOST TOY'S AT THE END OF THE GAME WINS}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 331 | From: cape may court house N.J | Registered: Oct 2003 | IP: Logged |

[ 05-21-2006, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: ED.H ]

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
way cool pic!
aside from the smile on her face the best part of that pic is the PFD she's wearing. i see a lot of people who think that when the boat isnt moving its okay to take it off. wrong.
sorry to sway off the topic, kudos to you for puttin' your child on fish and making sure she has a great time!

Nick

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she knows the rules, no jacket no boat period !

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
she's already running the boat in the slow water when there are no other boats around :D :D .at the dock stows the gear ,tilts the motor up so I can put on the ears ,then starts it while we clean up .after cleaning she shuts down the motor and tilts it up for the night .she's more help on the boat then some grown men I've been out with :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.