BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after a long week without much catching, other than herring at all my beach spots :rolleyes: finally found some decent fish out on my buddies boat the Reel Fun yesterday.

after using bunker all day and getting attacked by skates i decided to try a couple clams tied together on a gami 8/0 circle. not too long after the bait hit the water the reel was screaming. seemed the bass wanted clam and the skates wanted bunker.

after a nice fight a 30lber was in the boat

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Well Tom....at least we can't say that we saw that picture before. :D

That's a nice healthy looking fish, congrats.

Not much happening in our neck of the woods, except if you like getting your foot humped by horseshoe crabs. :eek:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Johndel:
Wow ! Kudos to the photographer and the guy who netted that monster ;)
the guy with the net did an exellent job :D

yo steve i'm itching to get onto the flats and throw some rubbah and smelly jelly

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Tom,

There are some decent sized fish on the flats but they aren't cooperating very much....although I haven't tried the smelly jelly yet.

Give me a shout or stop over the next time you are down.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
snichols/mericanwit,

:D

doing some more weakie hunting/catching this week if you guys aren't doing anything at night ;) i'm getting close, but still looking for the 14lber :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.