BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the old man hit the river near salem yesterday. Caught 5 shorts between the two of us up to 23". Saw a few other shorts caught and heard of a keeper or two caught earlier in the week. Water was pretty clean as far as the river goes despite all the rain. Fished bloods on all the rods.

·
Registered
91 Posts
trying the river sunday

I am going out on sunday morning to break in the new motor some more.I am also going to try striper fishing.Any hints on lures to use out in the river.I am going to fish near the comm. bridge.

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
gunga din said:
I am going out on sunday morning to break in the new motor some more.I am also going to try striper fishing.Any hints on lures to use out in the river.I am going to fish near the comm. bridge.
Bring your BIG anchor....

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
gunga din said:
Id wait on that. Probably gonna be all kinds of debrie after this flooding

·
Registered
946 Posts
A friend had about the same kinda day Thur around Gov.Bacon/pea patch island,think he said caught 4 on bloods all under 24in's,

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
i live close to the rancocas creek and the river, theres a ton of junk in the water now

·
Registered
266 Posts
Instead of breakin in that new motor,you might just be breakin that new motor if you go out sunday!:eek:

·
Registered
91 Posts
cancelled trip

Took your advice and stayed home did not go out on the river.I am going to give it a couple of days.Hope to get out this week and use the motor and catch some stripers.:)

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
The "Mate" and I were scouting out some river spots and saw a few guys near the DMB fishing Saturday.One of the guys got a 20"er on bloods as we were chatting with them. They're here!;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts