BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Water temperatures are still real nice, and striper fishing should be FANTASTIC through the month of December. It was last year, and this year should be no different. December is usually bucktailing time! In addition to striper trips, we'll be scheduling blackfish(tog) trips whenever someone would like! During striper season, we would need a full group to go blackfishing, but once the striper bite shuts down we'll be hitting the tog every day sailing both open boat and private charters.

Some fine examples of winter time toggin'...

Here is our schedule...

DECEMBER FULL - Please refer to January schedule

We look forward to having you aboard the ADAM BOMB III and don't forget...we'll be fishing for blackfish thru the entire month of January(weather permitting). This is some real great fishing with fish to 14.5lbs. taken last winter and we plan on besting that mark this season! Also, if water temps are right we'll probably pound a few rips for some January bass, too.

[ 12-19-2005, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
134 Posts
Adam,
In December if someone needs one to fill the boat for Tog, give me a shout. Especially, Dec 27-30 since we are shut-down that week..John

·
Registered
50 Posts
Adam,
I'd like to get on for one spot, Dec 14, preferably PM if available.

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John, I have the 27th, 28th, and 29th open for togging or bassing. If you want to tog, let me know, I'll set up a trip, and fill 'er up around you.

BiloxiBacon, shoot me an e-mail with your info such as name, contact number, etc., and we'll go ahead and get you on the boat. Thanks.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
James - a tog trip it is! Can't wait.

Herb - good hearing from you. We have to get that cherry popped ASAP! The weather this fall was been terrible! Hopefully, we'll have a nice December to make up for the lackluster weather of November. I have openings in the afternoons on the 5th, 6th, and 8th. The 5th in the PM looks good with the entire ebb tide. Let me know!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Adam,
I am looking to head out on december 8th, any openings either AM or PM. I'll need a charter for 6 guys, most looking to land their first striper.
Thanks
mike

If not possible what dates do you have open still.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mike, left you a voice mail this morning. I have the morning of December 8th available for a private charter. Let me know if you'd like to book it.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts