BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any advice for fishing a deep lake? there is a lake by my house that hits 36 ft deep. i'm gonna try to fish it like the bay and drift over the holes with live bait. any other tips:confused:

·
Banned
2,255 Posts
Dropshots...What?

Ike is on the money...dropshoting wahcky rigged berkley shakey worms in colors that match the ponds bottom color...senko in watermelon,pumkin... add a little flake if the waters do run that deep...jigs with trailers and rattle sounds...Noise,Noise,Noise...also deep diving cranks...your long billed lures are the ones that usually run deep...
Tight Lines!
Barry The BassESPN ><}}}}*>:cool:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i truly have no clue. ive fished there twice. its it is behind stellas farm in berlin nj if you know where that is

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
penbryn sandwash!!!! we killed a buck that jumped in that lake and swam across it, we ran around and shot as it came up the other side. about 20 years ago. bb

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
penbryn

nice little pond or lake which ever you want to call it, havent fished it with a boat but i'll park by railroad tracks, put on the old hip boots, walk down the dirtbike paths to the pond or lake and fish that area, good fun!

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
You gotta...

Drop a 10-12" worm down on a Carolina Rig....DEADLY in the summer. Creep it REAL slow and pop it every once in a while to make some noise. A jig crawled along is good too.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I just went by there today. Saw a guy pulling a jon out of there, but there are posted signs about every fifty feet. Is it ok to fish there or what???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts