BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Just a reminder to set your DVR's for Friday at 2:30pm or Saturday at 11am for World of Saltwater Fishing on NBC Sports Network(formerly Versus). I had the pleasure of having George Poveromo up from Florida with his 28' Mako Marc VI and we had a great day of fluking with some beautiful weather on the deepwater grounds off Cape May. If you're looking to get the juices flowing for some great summer time fishing, be sure to tune in! :thumbsup:

I haven't seen the show yet, so I am anxious to see how it turns out!

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Looking forward to the show Adam! It was blast to hang with you and the wife @ the DOF this summer.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
DVR is set. Can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Congrats Adam - looking forward to it. I love George's show. Maybe you can talk him into coming back for one of your sea bass/cod trips.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Just set the DVR, thanks for the remine. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Congrats again Adam, thats a great accomplishment and looking forward to the show. That was one of those days where the seas were perfect and flounder were cooperating.:thumbsup:

You had me confused at first though seeing your boat following the 28 Mako:D:wave:

I still have to get those AB long sleeve t-shirts off you too....

·
Registered
351 Posts
Adam,
Have the dvr set for Friday! I'm wondering if we will hear your ipod going in the background - wouldn't be a REAL Adam Bomb trip without it:D

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Reminder set. Congrats on the show.

·
Registered
924 Posts
hey adam this is really cool to finally see a show from my neck off the ocean.I know you are one of the top guns in the neigborhood but how did george find out about your legendary business you've built and contact you .someone said in another post that george is a board member this is not true is it.beer and fishin tv fri. got to get out soon still not gonna cut it.

·
Registered
924 Posts
cod trip

as I like the cold weather I think george is from down south when you gonna talk him into offshore in the winter show .GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
34 Posts
Adam, for those of us less priveledged than your average cable contributors, might there be any online access?

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey adam this is really cool to finally see a show from my neck off the ocean.I know you are one of the top guns in the neigborhood but how did george find out about your legendary business you've built and contact you .someone said in another post that george is a board member this is not true is it.beer and fishin tv fri. got to get out soon still not gonna cut it.
George and I worked together on the SWS Seminar series in past years. We were talking about doing a fluke or striper show, and decided on fluke. We'll see what the future holds for other SJ shows.

Looking forward to the show.

Found a picture from the show on Penns facebook page
Very nice! Thank you!

Adam, for those of us less priveledged than your average cable contributors, might there be any online access?
CD, I don't believe there is an internet viewing for it. You may want to check NBC's web site to see if there is a non-cable access for NBC Sports Network. Hope you get to catch it! I will try and find an option for you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts