BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
AFT I'll take ten of them. Email me with details,one can never have enough cutting utensils.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Hey Tom, heres a bump for you. I have some of his knives are they are very very sharp. Watch your fingers when you are picking them out!! :eek:

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Tom, I would post pics for you, but I am mobile right now and I dont have the knives or camera with me, let me know if you have trouble posting and I will help you out.

·
Registered
596 Posts
i would like to buy a few. I bought a few knifes at the boat show for $2 each they are very sharp but who know how long they will last. And a few of my buddies want them.So i get them yours if you have enough.
Do you have paypal? Or do i just mail you a check or money order. Let me know how much for 10 with shipping to 08066 thanks

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
AFT I would like to grab a few. Will drop you an e-mail the next day or so. I am at work now.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pick up would be nice i know i will be at the fish seminar at savoys will have plenty of knives to sell i am trying to post pic. of knives how do i do it recieve email from jimbo he took pictures of them and i am trying to post them i have used 9in. knives and 14to 15in. knives the more you want the better the price i can handle any quantiy you want

·
Registered
205 Posts
I would imagine that many of us Barners have our own favorite knives that could occasionally need a professional sharpening. Do you offer such service?? If so, what is the waiting time and approx. price?

·
Registered
15,282 Posts
I'll see you at the seminar I'm interested in a half a dozen or so.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts