BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished the river south of the CBB today from 9am to 3pm. the water temp was 40 to 41degrees.no bites or any signs of life.i fished with my son and another fishin buddy and still had a great time on the water!!:thumbsup:

the boat performed awesome no problems in or out,sometimes fish are just a bonus for me:cool:

·
Registered
432 Posts
fished the river south of the CBB today from 9am to 3pm. the water temp was 40 to 41degrees.no bites or any signs of life.i fished with my son and another fishin buddy and still had a great time on the water!!:thumbsup:

the boat performed awesome no problems in or out,sometimes fish are just a bonus for me:cool:
Thats how it was for me the last 2 days.lOL. O well springs almost here man.:thumbsup: Good job gettin out there tho.

·
Registered
714 Posts

Don't forget your Delaware license if you go below Oldman's Creek.

·
Registered
714 Posts
thanks for the info mike.is oldmans creek the end of jersey water?can i fish 100 yards down from the creek??
I not sure exactly where the state like crosses the river but some of the road maps of NJ and PA show the state line.

Here's a link which shows the Del. state line above Oldmans Creek and just below the large pier which sticks out between Raccoon Creek and Oldmans.

http://mapserver.mytopo.com/homepag...e/index.cfm&bpid=MAP0060030900&latlontype=DMS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.