BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any reports for the del.river south?.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I haven't had any luck finding reports on the Big D below Trenton. Seems like there is a lot of activity there. I have put my boat in at Trenton a few times and picked up some bait. This Spring, something big broke me off down at the power plant.

Going to try again this fall, maybe this weekend. Let you know if I find anything.

Please do the same.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reelbeliever,Thanks for the info.........OH BOY!,Thats not a good sign.My fellow jokester buddy
"DESIGN" has a post up but it's been edited :rolleyes: .I'm sure it was a good one my friend ;) LT.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
LT,
I have tried down by the CBB and behind the airport I have very little to show...LOL...

Although my buddy stopped by tonight and he got a few just North of the CBB mostly rats but he did get one 25 inch like 8lbs....Hope this helps.

I will try and keep you updated as I live on the river so info usually comes to me in one way or another...

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Little Tunny there are some nice Stripers to be caught on the River between the CBB and the WWB.The water has cleaned up nice and it actually dropped 5 degrees it is actually colder than the Bay at this moment,Had em on 3/4oz traps and Big 6" Shads.I am going to try on monday with Bunker,Last year we had a 2 week bite before the Bay got good ,I believe the Bass are making there move south at this time.And are very catchable,I am going to the Tip of Blakes tomorrow,They are biting there big time,Nothing over 40" yet the delaware boys are knockin em good on Bunker and Herring chunks.Tlaked to a buddy that went today and he had his limit by 9:00 am ,He also caught a Huge A$$ Catfish in the Bay that was well over 10lbs.I am setting up on his numbers at 6:00 AM.I think these fish came from the river cause 2 weeks ago they were not there.The surge south is on so get out there and catch em,HRL :D :D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts