BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANY REPORTS??? HEARD OF A COUPLE OF CATCHES LAST WEEK FROM LAND...ANY OTHER REPORTS??? WHAT RAMPS ARE OPEN FOR ACCESS TO THE RIVER [NJ SIDE]???

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Frank I havent seen any but the Beach Hill Oldtimers have been putting there time in,HRL

·
Registered
234 Posts
heard of a few down river by elsinboroi give it late next week and you'll start to see them show up on my way out to dod now to try have report later on tonight

·
Registered
234 Posts
we used to live line them in the river off dod but we just chunk them now use the live ones where we can keep stripers very effective

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hello John, was thinking about wetting a line in the river this Friday and Saturday, do you have bloodworms? If not when do you expect to have them in? Thanks and good luck, seems like this weekends weather will warm things up! C'mon Spring!

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Any reports from Philly to Trenton, or is still to early?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Is the dod further down then the commadore barry bridge? Alewives will work whole or cut up? How much further down on the river do I have to go in order to use bunker for bait?

thanks

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Last year I started St. Patty's day weekend. This year I think I'm gonna wait till the following weekend.

·
Registered
13 Posts
catches at the frankford aresnal have been rare a couple cat fish an shadgoing out to day for the frist time this year for my self waitting to see what i catch will let u all know tonight how i did see u all later

1 - 14 of 14 Posts