BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Bill22jack said:
Where can you buy one in Delaware, Sporting Goods, Marina, K-mart?
Barn Sponsor Eatern Marine in Newark, DE.

Russ

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Mail In

For anyone that doesn't want to make the trip to a Delaware dealer:

The mail in application is available at:

http://www.fw.delaware.gov/Services/Pages/Licenses.aspx

Not sure how long this process takes if you go the mail route, so if you are in a hurry, you might want to head towards the dark side.

·
Registered
428 Posts
You can also get them at Rudy Marine,also a Barn sponsor.Right across the Delaware Men Bridge.;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Delaware License Req'd.

A Delaware fishing license is now required for anglers aged 16 and over fishing the Delaware Bay and Delaware River between the upstream tip of Artificial Island and the Delaware-Pennsylvania state line. In that section of the river, the Delaware state boundary extends to the New Jersey shoreline. When fishing from shore in New Jersey along that section of the river, a Delaware fishing license is not required. Delaware fishing license information can be found at http://www.fw.delaware.gov/Fisheries/Pages/NewFishingLicense.aspx

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
IF JERSEY would get off it's *** and put in a saltwater license WITH ALL THE REVENUE GOING INTO THE FISH AND GAME COUNCIL INSTEAD OF THE POLITICAL COOKIE JAR called General Fund there wouldn't be a problem
NY is next in line for license

·
Registered
56 Posts
So let me get things straight. If Im fishing On the Jersey Side of the Channel do I need a license. I though it was Delaware State waters only.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Channel

cancerbeater said:
So let me get things straight. If Im fishing On the Jersey Side of the Channel do I need a license. I though it was Delaware State waters only.
True in the Bay below the Nuke Plant.Above the Nuke Plant the Whole River is considered Delaware waters all the way up to the Oldmans creek,and yes a Delaware license is required there,,HRL:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts