BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok boys i will be running another black fish charter the first weekend in april down in delaware, will be fishing on the anglers fleet. They have a 10 fish limit and catch a lot of big fish. I will be limiting the trip to 12 people so we all have good space and catch well. The trip will be 100$ each with tip included. The trp with be either on the 3rd or 4th depeding on what dates i can get. I spoke to the captain and he seems like a good guy, said the fishing should be good at that time. Good way to start off the bottom fishing season wacking some hog tog. If interested please shoot me an email at [email protected]

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Ok boys i will be running another black fish charter the first weekend in april down in delaware, will be fishing on the anglers fleet. They have a 10 fish limit and catch a lot of big fish. I will be limiting the trip to 12 people so we all have good space and catch well. The trip will be 100$ each with tip included. The trp with be either on the 3rd or 4th depeding on what dates i can get. I spoke to the captain and he seems like a good guy, said the fishing should be good at that time. Good way to start off the bottom fishing season wacking some hog tog. If interested please shoot me an email at [email protected]

Dante, is that a weekend? I'll let you know tomorrow, but my mates and might jump on

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Dante, the 4th is easter. Will take some fast talking but maybe I can come out to play:D

Haig-CA

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
More information the boats name is pirate king 2 which is a 52 foot boat. I will be taking 12 including me so we all have room. The docs address is 213 anglers road lewes delaware 19958 and will be for april 3rd not the 4th which is easter.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok i spoke to most who said they were in, i was a dummy and didnt really look into the trip well before i tried setting it up. The limit down there after april first is 3 not 10 so i switched the date to march 26th which is next friday. So we can keep 10 fish if were driving all the way down there. I have 8 people right now and need 4 more people who want to go. We are fishing the pirate king 2 out of lews delaware and the trip costs 100/pp with the tip included i need 4 more so sign up. Please email me at [email protected] if you want to go or have any questions.
Dante

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.