BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many NJ guys are buyng a Delaware Boat License? Is the rule the 3 mile limit along the coast? The farthest I ventured over towards the dark side last year was the lighthouse.

·
Registered
12,796 Posts
Debating it in my mind

May just jump on another boat with the license when going over and kick in some extra $$

·
Registered
428 Posts
Got mine. I fish all over the bay so I not going to take a chance;)

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I bought one and haven't fished the dark side in 2 years. Just want to be ready if the bite is on. I also have a Maryland license. Next year I'll have the Jersey license also. You gotta know it's coming.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Just broke down and dropped the cabbage.Dont need another problem on the water.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Why can,t Deleware and New Jersey have an argeement as Penna. and New Jersey does? about time the boundry line is moved to mid -stream.

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
I got mine in January but the haven't put the decals on yet because they are junk. Imagine that $50.00 and the damn things are junk. Seems the state was in a big hurry to reap excess profits from us. They still haven't sent out the good ones yet.

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
I'm getting one.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Waiting for mine to come in.
Might as well have it just in case i go over to the dark side. :)
Or way up the bay/river. :D

·
Registered
870 Posts
I got mine cause I fish the stipped ones when there up here by the Barry bridge and that's where you really need it. But I hope they never get the new stickers in. This thing is big and ugly and I really don't want it on the side of my boat. Paying Delaware to fish in Jersey, this really sucks!!:mad: BTW, how you been Rebel? Are you fishing the FLW out of the fort next month?

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
barnaclebillsmarine said:
I am getting one. You never know what is going to happen during the year.
Joe I am leaning that way as well. Would hate to hear about a hot bite and can't make the run because I didn't have the license. If NJ starts to require one I hope they get with Delaware and not require us to buy both. That is probably asking for too much.:(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts