BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haig, hopefully soon, now i have 2 boats and no time to use them!!! i am going to get the individual license, since it comes with a freshwater license. that way i can surf fish and all. there non resident is as much as Pa's resident license!!

·
Registered
575 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
It looks like $50 for a non-resident boat license. This option covers all members of your fishing party.

i just posted a question in The Tackle box about where to getthem. Does anyone here know? I would like it to be as close to Philly as possible.

Thanks,

K

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Kevin think the "Old Grounds" are in the EEZ. They are further than three miles out and so they are in Federal waters.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
it says a boat less than 20ft $40.00, boat bigger than 20ft $50.00. my boat is 20ft. do i get off with no license??? bb

·
Registered
39,870 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
BT3100 said:
Nope, you pay $90 cause your boat is larger than less than 20' and smaller than bigger than 20' :D
i guess thats ok, im sure the money will go to a good cause!!!!! bb

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Mays Lady Charters said:
To let you know, I got my application off the web, mailed it in on the fifth of March and just got it today in the mail! About 14 days, not to bad. Beatsdriving around and burning gas.
Is it off of the website seaswill put up ?
I didn't see a boat license to down load.:confused:

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Dummy me just fund it, Under mail in fishing license. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts