Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where is the nearest place in delaware to south philly to get new delaware
saltwater license

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Probably shooters supply or slicer's sporting goods on rt 13. BTW, the new boat sticker (the one that lets everyone on your boat fish )doesn't stick to anything!!! DE is reprinting them for those that purchase the boat license!

·
Registered
55 Posts
del lisc

u can try kmart in claymont,de. right over state line.come down 95 get off namaans rd exit.make left you will see kmart on left.they used to have liscence there.try calling first.i think thats the closest for you though.

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
Can You Get It Online?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
You can get individual licenses online. Boat licenses you can NOT, but you can print a boat license application online and mail it in. I did that and it took about a week to get the license back.

Its $40 for boats under 20', $50 for boats over.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Who needs a license?

I don't fish D bay but once or twice a year. I leave from the Jersey side but I guess I could be crossing the line into Del waters. Can anyone enlighten me? Do I need to get a Del license?
Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nevermoor said:
I don't fish D bay but once or twice a year. I leave from the Jersey side but I guess I could be crossing the line into Del waters. Can anyone enlighten me? Do I need to get a Del license?
Thanks.
If you are fishing anywhere within the 3 mile limit, then yes, you need to get a license.

You can get a boat fishing license here at Rudy Marine, and we're not far from S. Philly. If you go down 95 then get off at the 141N exit. Next, you take the Boxwood Road exit and make a right at the first light. Go down Boxwood Road until you get to an intersection across from Banning Park. Make a left at that light and we're about a quarter mile on the left.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you for the info tryed to find site for forms could not find, will just take a ride down there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts