BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well looks like some of that money for lic. going to something we can see.Sorry for the bitterness,just glad i'm seeing some of that $.Really just chomping to get fishin.

·
Banned
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey tuna chunker ,could be wrong but couldnt get citation last spring and according to del div of fish and wildlife ......didn't start until jan 1 2008.......go to web site and see for yourself

·
Registered
474 Posts
I was told by Bert at hookem and cookem to submit the forms even though it was discontinued.Last summer we caught an 8.5lb flounder and submitted the form as they said, if and when they reinstated the citation program they would send them out in the order that they were recieved. My buddy got his citation in August 07.Do you fish out of Delaware?

·
Banned
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah tuna chunker i fish delaware ,maryland and virginia and occassionally north carolina.......ill be in lewes in end of april mid may for some off them nice flounder......

·
Registered
474 Posts
Elrod

Best of luck on them flatties, I generally do all my flounder fishing out in the bouy line [ Old Grounds] , maybe you'll see me out there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts