BASS BARN banner

Delaware River 3/10

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  SIC Wit It 
#1 ·
I'm still fairly new here..havent posted too much but heres my report for today. Fished the river in the gloucester county area today from about 5-8pm. I had a nice size striper on, probably around 25-26 inches.. brought it up to the edge of the water and my little brother netted it..then he dropped the net and it took off.:mad: I was ready to throw him in the river lol. Also had some smaller channel cats and a few other nice hits..everything on bloodworms. Other guys there caught a few shorts as well. All and all a decent day, im just glad i had one on. Can't wait to go back tomorrow...seems like they are starting!

#8 ·
wilson, i dont know if ne phila is convenient for you but there is a well built one off of tacony street about a half of a mile north of bridge street (between the arsenal and diets and watson.) it has 2 double wide ramps with finger docks; great for fine tuning your reverse skills, and pull through trailer parking. I never had a problem at low tide or anything like that, and i've seen some pretty big boats there.
the only bad thing is that in the summer you practically have to chase the wave runners' off of the ramps; they treat them like beaches.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.