BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those looking for a quick fix after work, the river is producing some nice plugging fish around the trenton area.

3-8 pounds with some walleye mixed in last night. it does not beat the ocean or bay but it is close for some of us.

a guiding buddy caught 12 herring yesterday in one hour but i suspect it is just about over.

chris gatley
www.aafishing.info

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Chris,
Thanks For That Report......

Always Looking for a Quick Fix ;)

Also, Can We Pick Up Your Radio Show
Down Here in CapeMay,Atlantic & Ocean
Counties on WBCB 1490AM/Phila. ?
Or is it on a different channel ?

Thanks Again,,,

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey nightstrikes-

no, unfortunately not. we are looking to bring on additional stations but we are 3-4 months out for that. you can listen via the internet at:

www.aafishing.info or

www.wbcb1490.com

it is easy and simple if you select server #2.

Plus, we have begun to download previous shows. Once my guide season slows down here in 3 weeks, it will be much more updated. we are doing shows where we get feedback. if people want info on weakfish, then we get on it. We do keep specific spots on the QT. Techniques and very general areas.

As for the river, last night the fish were smaller. raning around 2-3 pounds. black bomber after dark was the choice. could not get them on a fly to save our lives.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Nice report Chris!!

Weve met via the sportsmans center in Bordentown.
I usually talk to Ray about his Fathers Plugs he makes.

Good to see youve made it to the bassbarn!!

Keep up with the reports always nice to hear guys are catchin somehwhere

Tight Lines Joe

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Hey Chris it's Art Berkman ! What a Spring that's all I can say ! Please say hello to Ray.

Regards,

Art

1 - 9 of 9 Posts