BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. first post. info on here is great thanx. been out of the game for the last few years. wondering if anyone has any good spots for the river. i am mobile at work and have days where i can sneak out early. looking for a spot anywhere from the navy yard north. i know about rhawn street and station ave, but was wondering if there were any other spots. thankx again.

·
Registered
433 Posts
frankford arsenal is really convienent always guys there fishing. right side of ramp is a fenced bulkhead, left side is open shore.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bowbreaker. thankx for reply. i've heard about the arsenal, but don't know how to get in. there are guards at entrances. do they let you in to fish?

·
Registered
433 Posts
theres no guards there, there is a office there for the conservation officers. i think there open like 6am till 10 pm. the site is not in the frankford arsenal, its next to deitz and watson, north of bridge st , south of tacony bridge.

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
right where this piece of bridge or something there in the water you can get little stripers all day up to 18-20in on livers.... there a blast on trout gear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts