January 21, 2012
9am to 2pm
VE German Club
130 Davisville Rd
Warminster, PA 18974

Admission: $3.00 [kids 15 under free]

Free parking. Door prizes. Great food.

Additional Info:
K and M Custom rods will be there with all the Century line up. There will be a surf casting demo by DJ Muller and Mike K. after the flea market.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Was there last year. Great Flea Market. Some really neat stuff - new and old,great prices! Nice bar downstairs. This is a Good One! This is normally a private club that is quite pricey to become a member. Enjoy the atmosphere - great German beers on tap. Open to the public on Fridays Only(happy hour til ?) - and of course if your in there for the flea market that Sat.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
PALMERS TACKLE WILL BE THERE ALSO --WITH SOME GOOD DEALS
Some new items as well--like the nuklear chicken round heads and the new glow balls and pink shine balls..all new design with mustad super sharp ultra pooint black nickel hooks.
Loads of the ever popular painted sand eels and fluke, striper, seabass, cod rigs.
Great show --look foward to seeing you all there!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DVSA Fishing Flea Market - Jan 21st

There where a lot of good vendors and great deals last year.

Looks like it may be even better this year!

Almost here ... Jan 21st

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is always a great chance for everybody to restock on tackle and get some great deals in the process. I think the vendor list is the best we've had so far. It's also a good chance to get together with your fishing buddies in the off season.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
PALMERS TACKLE WILL BE THERE ALSO --WITH SOME GOOD DEALS
Some new items as well--like the nuklear chicken round heads and the new glow balls and pink shine balls..all new design with mustad super sharp ultra pooint black nickel hooks.
Loads of the ever popular painted sand eels and fluke, striper, seabass, cod rigs.
Great show --look foward to seeing you all there!
ever do the olive over white sandeels with the purple on the back?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Went to the meet today. Nice place. There were some nice deals to be had. All in all it was a good experience and I will go again next year. The casting demo by DJ Muller with the slingshot century rod was impressive. I need to buckle down and splurge for a new plug rod and reel now. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
The wife and I stopped by yesterday morning. Some good deals to be had. Picked up 2 trolling setups with penn senators and matching rods plus 2 more trolling rods. Great deal on all 4. Also there was some real nice custom made plugs. Nice snowy morning. Cant wait for spring.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.