BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good day today south on the river for me...34"er released to spawn lots of baby striped ones!;)

And here is Striper Joe and Big Buck Bob with their little dinks! :p :p

Beautiful afternoon today. Circle hooks and bloods. We also got a bunch of big cats, some near 10 lbs. Good time was had by all. Some of us just had a "little better time!" :D

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Hey, I know them guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See they STILL can't fish though!! Why aint the boat in?? Call Rick, ya get the #?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
nice bry, week earlier and you'd be eating good

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
on the hook said:
Hey, I know them guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See they STILL can't fish though!! Why aint the boat in?? Call Rick, ya get the #?
They are "Amateur Anglers" Val!:D Joe got the number buddy, he is still not sure if he's going back to CM or Fortesque. With gas prices and increased size limits on fish, there are PLENTY of slips available everywhere! He's weighing his options. Be Safe bud.;)

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SIC Wit It said:
nice bry, week earlier and you'd be eating good
I hear ya Jim!:eek: Still got a few fall run fillets left in the freezer though.;)
The bay should good soon if the weather cooperates for the spring run. Call me at the shop or swing by if you want to hook up for next Saturday. I'm devising my top secret plans as I'm writing this. Can't guarantee fish, but I can Guarantee a lot of laughs with my gang!:D

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Hey, wasn't sure if I thanked you or not for the info you gave me, so thanks, if I didn't haha

I recognize that area more now, it's liek a parking lot & then the road behind you, right? A friend of mine lives less than a mile from where you guys are fishing.. I'm sure Ill head there sometime soon. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
way to go. thanks for posting pics. it's driving me nuts, not being on the water yet! but its nice to see some pics. it won't be long before we start seeing some cows!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nice fish, thanks for the look.
Water in Phila hit 52 for the first time yesterday. With days this week in the 60s it should get moving by this weekend.
Fish hard and sleep good.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BassAssassin8 said:
Hey, wasn't sure if I thanked you or not for the info you gave me, so thanks, if I didn't haha

I recognize that area more now, it's liek a parking lot & then the road behind you, right? A friend of mine lives less than a mile from where you guys are fishing.. I'm sure Ill head there sometime soon. :)
Your welcome and you have the location.;) Good luck.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MIKER said:
way to go. thanks for posting pics. it's driving me nuts, not being on the water yet! but its nice to see some pics. it won't be long before we start seeing some cows!
Big ones on their way soon with the 60/70 air temps rolling in!;)

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
stripersupe said:
Nice fish, thanks for the look.
Water in Phila hit 52 for the first time yesterday. With days this week in the 60s it should get moving by this weekend.
Fish hard and sleep good.
Yeah baby! Tight Lines.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Dink Kings Joe & Bob

Yo Bry...I saved the photo of your Dink King Brothers...I'll have some fun elfing them out next year....Big Joe is standing up to his reputation:) I see the Iraq Boy got in on the mix...too

1 - 20 of 20 Posts