BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the "Big D" near Oldman's Creek on 03/18 caught the outgoing tide from 7pm - 11:30pm caught two stripers 22" & 28" and several cat fish guy next to me got a nice 36" that must have gone at least 15lbs. he also caught at least three others between 18" and 28" and several catfish. All in all was'nt bad for our first try of the season. Water was cold and a little murky no wind and water was like glass. The fish are there and things are staring to pick up. Was using bloods for bait. Ouch they are $9.75 a dozen at Big Timber Bait and Tackle in Brooklawn. Anyone else having any luck in the "Big D'?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Fished BIG 'D' on Sat. wont say where because a local asked me nicely not too, so I will obey.We ended up with seven fish 5 bass to 24", 1 cat, 1 FAT,PREGO Perch that worhed hard to get the 6/0 in her mouth, all released healthy.

·
Registered
43 Posts
somebody told me Sunday is some sort of holiday apparently with the fishing I forgot. Which means... we will fish anyway.I am down for Sunday you know where! Let me know what'sup with the boat, Rob maybe we can looking at the shore instead of standing on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.